Scratch card, also known as scratch voucher is a small token, usually made of cardboard or PVC and available in different shapes. Scratch card is a very popular and widely used product in the world. Yearly consumption among telecom operators reaches tens of billions of cards!!
Personalization of the scratch card usually consists in printing a secret PIN number and the corresponding serial number of the card. Other features can be personalized as per the layout provided by the customer: expiry date, bar code...
The challenge in the industrialization process of such product is to manufacture a product that is both highly secure and financially optimized. Not only has FutureCard successfully combined these parameters in all its product range without any compromise but many other security features have also been included.
Scratch card features
PVC (Poly Vinyl Chloride), PS (Polystyrene) and paper (cardboard).
Biodegradable and ecological-friendly material
All are available in different thickness and weight depending on customer’s requirements.
Varnish layer or lamination can be applied on the surface for a shiny look.
• Light blocker to prevent PIN number revealed by heavy light ensure total opacity of the cards
• UV feature to make sure the card is a genuine : Operator's specific designs could be overprinted with
fluorescence anti-counterfeit ink, which will show only under fluorescent lamp.
• Various types of scratch labels made from different material: Normal label, standard hot foil, holographic hot foil.
• Overlap print on scratch label to harden the tampering of the label
• Thermal reactive ink which will change colors while temperature varies providing special solutions against counterfeit.
• Anti-photocopy varnish making it impossible to Xerox a card.
• ISO-1 format (85x54mm).
• 2 in 1, 3 in 1, 4 in 1, 5 in 1, &/or 10 in 1