The card body is the basis of the product. It can be just a support for the critical functions carried out by the chip, and it may also the core of your communication strategy!
A large variety of products and features are available and are presented hereafter. But of course, our technology team is already working for the next generation of products, just ask us, as market is in constant evolution.
• Standard PVC – main product used in banking, commercial
and telecom sectors.
• Bio degradable PVC: eco friendly product, 100% degradable according
to the European Directive CE 94/62
• Colored core PVC (red, black…): instead of the traditional white edges,
your card stands out with full colored edges
• Transparent PVC
• Holographic PVC
• ABS: cost effective material mainly used for GSM cards
• Poly Carbonate (PC): durable material ensuring an increased
card life time
• PET-G: More resistant than PVC
• Paper / PS: For low thickness disposable cards, used mainly
for scratch cards
• Standard printing in CMYK / PMS
• Pearlescent effect: extra shiny / glitter
• Tactile effect
• Large crumb
• Screen effect
• Hot stamping: Used to add specific elements such as metallic foils, holograms…
• Shape: various card cutting can be applied in order to customize the products for mini cards, rounded corners,