The proven security and capabilities of smartcards have enabled a whole new world of applications in which FutureCard is a major player.
We provide all types of smartcards:
• Memory chips: for basic / low cost applications, requiring data storage and security
• Microprocessor chips: for high end applications, requiring data storage, high security, cryptographic
capabilities and complex application features.
These chips can be used in various interfaces:
• Standard contact cards, compliant to ISO 7816 standards
• RFID / contactless, compliant to ISO 14443 standards
• Dual interface coupling both ISO 7816 and ISO 14443 standards in the same chip
These technologies , the large manufacturing capabilities, and various associated services allow FutureCard to provide all types of cards:
• Prepaid, SIM, USIM for telecom operators
• EMV for banks and financial institutions
• Contactless and prepaid for transportation operators
• ID, driving license and official documents for governments
• Loyalty for retail merchants
• Access badges for enterprises
• And many more!